Keeping well during social isolation seminar (Forty-five Minutes over one session).
Understand how social isolation can affect your recovery journey and learn strategies to overcome some of the practical and emotional difficulties you may be facing.
Learning objectives for the seminar:
• To learn ways to keep well and stay healthy during periods of change
• To understand how change and loss can affect our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being
• To learn ways to manage change, isolation and loss
• To understand how self-compassion practices can deepen your resilience
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com
This course is now fully booked.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 864966.
If you want to go ahead and book other courses, please click on "Book a Course" at the top of the page.
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College Teamwww.newleafcollege.co.uk