Writing creatively for wellbeing (Three hours over one session)
For centuries writing has been used for its therapeutic benefits to our mental health. Discover different forms of writing including poetry, journaling and letter writing, and learn why writing daily can have a tremendous positive effect on your mental health.
Alternatives to writing are also explored as you try different forms of practical activities in class.
· To explore different forms of creative writing
· To understand how writing can improve your wellbeing
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
All students who book onto this course are expected to participate in any activities, discussions and games to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session.
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com
You must be logged in to book onto this course
If you have not previously registered as a student please click the 'Register' button to complete the enrolment form first. If you are a registered student, please click the 'Login' button to continue.