Understanding anxiety (Three hours over one session)
Experiencing anxiety is normal in daily life, but when this anxiety happens often and causes you to feel nervous or upset it can become a problem. During this short course you will gain knowledge of what anxiety is and the methods that can be used outside of the course to better manage your own situation.
· To understand what anxiety is
· To understand what methods can be used to make living with anxiety more manageable
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com
This course is now fully booked.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 864966.
If you want to go ahead and book other courses, please click on "Book a Course" at the top of the page.
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
Inspiring hope, opportunity and control
College telephone: 01442 864966
College email: email@example.com
This message may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents.
To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.