Employment: the pros and cons of telling employers about your health challenges
11/11/202111:00 – 11:45
online Zoom Autumn 2021
Employment: the pros and cons of telling employers about your health challenges (A 45 minutes session seminar)
This seminar will explore whether to tell your prospective or current employer you have a disability or mental health challenge. we will discuss the pros and cons and the potential support you can access
- To discuss the benefits and challenges of disclosing a mental or physical health challenge to an existing or potential employer
- How disclosing a mental or physical health challenge to an employer could support your recovery
- Understanding the process of recruitment and options of how and when to disclose a mental or physical health challenge to an existing or potential employer.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org