Shared decision making workshop
10/11/202110:00 – 13:00
17/11/202110:00 – 12:00
24/11/202110:00 – 12:00
Hemel Hempstead - South Hill Centre
South Hill Centre
tel: 01442 234728
No Decision About Me Without Me
Shared Decision Making: How to empower yourself to be a co-expert ( This course is over three sessions: one 3-hours sessions folllowed by two 2-hours sessions.)
These sessions will explore how Shared Decision Making can:
- Suggest effective ways of how to ask for, find and evaluate information
- Enable you to become proactive about your care
- Enable you to take responsibility in your recovery
Students will learn how to be a more effective communicator and to get the right information to support their choices and wellbeing.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org