Employment and self-management
12/10/202110:00 – 13:00
19/10/202110:00 – 13:00
Online Zoom Summer 2021
tel: 01442 864966
Employment and self-management (Six hours course over two sessions)
Would you like to know more about how wellbeing can influence and enhance your employment experiences? Over two sessions you will learn ways to move towards employment, a practical understanding of your rights when sharing personal information and how self-management strategies support wellbeing throughout the employment process; both pre and post-employment.
· To understand how employment supports recovery and wellbeing and the practical steps you can take to move towards employment
· To explore how and when we might share personal information, understanding the pros and cons of disclosure
· To be aware of support and tools available when in employment and where to find information, advice and guidance
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org