Understanding self-care Seminar (Forty-five Minutes)
In this seminar you will learn the importance of self-care, helping you to take control by boosting self-esteem, taking action, achieving small goals and doing things that are important to you.
- To understand what self-care is and why is it important in personal recovery
- To explore how self-care can relieve stress
- To explore practical self-care ideas
There will be a follow on seminar Putting self-care into practice – available in the summer
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com