Wellbeing & creativity
'Creativity is contagious, pass it on.’ – Albert Einstein
Creativity isn’t just about making things, but also a way of thinking. On this short course you will see how creative thinking can be used to problem solve and improve your wellbeing. You’ll try new techniques that will inspire you to become more creative in your everyday life.
- Gain practical experience of taking part in creative exercises.
- To learn about using creativity to improve wellbeing.
- To unlock creative potential.
It will be helpful for Students to have the following items handy during the session:
- A mug/cup
- Plain unlined paper, pencil and pen
- A plastic carrier bag
- Items to create a collage/mood board with: Just use what you have at home already:
- e.g. paper, old magazines, junk mail, flyers, old newspapers, old catalogues,coloured pens/pencils, string/wool/thread, old envelops, bus timetables, old cards. Something that can be used to stick things to paper - glue stick/white pva glue, sellotape, masking tape, double sided tape, glue dots, etc
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide on that will be sent in the next email
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation, and a link will be sent to you. The tutors will explain how to complete them during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com