When booking a course, students are committing to attend the agreed session/sessions.
If you are no longer able to attend a course, please email the New Leaf Wellbeing College Team on email@example.com or call 01442 864966 to notify us, as soon as possible so that your space can be given to another student. Due to the limited number of spaces on courses, students who persistently (on three separate occasions) fail to notify us in advance that they can no longer attend will be unable to book on courses again until the following term.
Code of Conduct
We want to make sure that everyone involved in the college has a positive experience.
It is expected that all of our students, staff and tutors keep to the college code of conduct, as detailed below:
We ask people to:
- Respect - everyone's rights, choices, identity beliefs, opinions and environment
- Value - everyone's voice and participation
- Interact - in a responsible manner that encourages mutual respect and understanding between all members of the college
- Take responsibility - for their own self-care both physically and emotionally. Ask for help and support, if needed
- Be ready to learn - be punctual, prepared and inform the college if you are unable to attend
Students do not have to discuss their personal or professional life, their history or their health issues when attending a course. However, if a student does disclose personal information, please treat topics of discussion and/or disclosure of personal information confidentially.
When attending college activities, please do not bring or use alcohol and illegal substances. The college also operates a non-smoking policy but if you wish to smoke please follow the policies of the venue you are attending and ask if uncertain.
New Leaf Wellbeing College encourages diversity and inclusion for everyone. The college does not accept any form of discrimination, bullying or violence. You will be suspended and may be permanently excluded, if discriminatory, bullying or violent behaviour is evident.
If you would like to speak to the college team about our College Code of Conduct please telephone 01442 864966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01442 864966
1st Floor, Building 14, BRE, Bucknalls Lane, Watford, WD25 9XX