We want to ensure that everyone involved in the college has a positive experience.
It is expected that all of our students, staff, and tutors keep to the college code of conduct, as detailed below:
We ask people to:
- Respect - everyone's rights, choices, identity beliefs, opinions, and environment
- Value - everyone's voice and participation
- Interact - in a responsible manner that encourages mutual respect and understanding between all members of the college
- Take responsibility - for their own self-care, both physically and emotionally. Ask for help and support, if needed
- Be ready to learn - be punctual, prepared and inform the college if you are unable to attend
a course, students do not have to discuss their personal or professional life,
history or health issues. However, if a student does disclose personal
information, please treat topics of discussion and/or disclosure of personal
college activities, please do not bring or use alcohol and illegal substances.
The college also operates a non-smoking policy, but if you wish to smoke,
please follow the policies of the venue you are attending and ask if uncertain.
Recovery and Wellbeing College encourages diversity and inclusion for everyone.
The college does not accept any form of discrimination, bullying, or violence.
You will be suspended and may be permanently excluded if discriminatory,
bullying or violent behaviour is evident.
In addition to
learning agreements will be created at the beginning of each course.
If you would like to speak to the college team about our College Code of Conduct please telephone 01442 864966 or contact us.