Pain explained (Three hours over one session)
Have you ever questioned what ‘pain’ actually is and how it affects your wellbeing? In these sessions you will look at how pain responses are produced by the brain, how when you have an injury the autonomic motor and immune systems respond, and why pain can continue after tissues have had plenty of time to heal.
· Gain a deeper understanding of persistent pain
· Learn how to manage persistent pain
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
All students who book onto this course are expected to participate in any activities, discussions and games to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session.
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com
This course is now fully booked.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 864966.
If you want to go ahead and book other courses, please click on "Book a Course" at the top of the page.
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College Team
Tel: 01442 864966