Sleeping well (Three hours over one session)
Tired of getting a bad night’s sleep? Good quality sleep is crucial for living a healthy lifestyle, although aspects of life can sometimes prevent you getting a good night’s sleep. This course looks at the different stages of sleep, as well as the physiological and psychological benefits sleep has on functioning. You will also explore different strategies that can be used at home to improve your sleep.
· To understand the psychological and physiological benefits of sleep
· To learn strategies to improve your sleep
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
All students who book onto this course are expected to participate in any activities, discussions and games to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session.
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is now fully booked.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for this course, please contact us at email@example.com or call 01442 864966.
If you want to go ahead and book other courses, please click on "Book a Course" at the top of the page.
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College Team