Mindfulness for everyday life (Nine hours over three sessions), each session starts at 14.00pm and ends at 17.00pm
‘Mindfulness is a way of befriending ourselves and our experience.’- Jon Kabat-Zinn
Break away from the cycle of negative thinking, critical thoughts and anxiety about the future. Over three sessions you will learn how to live in the ‘here and now’, as you step out of your normal thinking, giving you the opportunity to see the world around you differently.
· To understand what mindfulness is
· To be aware of the benefits of mindfulness practice
· To learn different mindfulness practices and to understand how they can be incorporated into daily life
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to book onto this course
If you have not previously registered as a student please click the 'Register' button to complete the enrolment form first. If you are a registered student, please click the 'Login' button to continue.