29/06/202110:00 – 13:00
06/07/202110:00 – 13:00
Online Zoom Summer 2021
tel: 01442 864966
Men's wellbeing (Six hours over two sessions) (for men only)
This is a two day course for men only where we consider men’s health. We will be reviewing men’s physical and mental health and how men can look to take control. Part of the course will include thinking about what your challenges might be and how to overcome them.
- To consider what is men’s mental health;
- To develop an understanding as to why men may not be accessing mental health services;
- To consider some challenges to mental wellbeing;
- To consider ways to improve and maintain mental wellbeing.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com