Art journaling for wellbeing (Three hours course over one session)
During this course, you will work with artists to:
- Learn about the benefits of art journaling and how this creative practice can support your wellbeing
- Discover what art journaling is and begin creating your own art journal pages
Materials you will need are:
An A5 or A4 book to journal in (this can be an unwanted book or a new journal)
Acrylic or gouache paint, glue, scissors, some old magazines, a fine liner, double-sided sticky tape, other things you may have at home to decorate pages such as buttons, ribbon, stamps, interesting papers etc.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com
You must be logged in to book onto this course
If you have not previously registered as a student please click the 'Register' button to complete the enrolment form first. If you are a registered student, please click the 'Login' button to continue.