05/10/202110:00 – 13:00
online Zoom Autumn 2021
Understanding stress (3 hours over 1 session)
Stress is a reaction that is becoming more prevalent in today’s fast paced society. This short course will increase your knowledge of what the effects of stress are on you psychologically and physiologically. You will also explore the practical ways to reduce and manage the stress in your life.
· To understand what stress is and the common causes and signs of stress.
· To become aware of coping strategies for stress and how to apply them to your life.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org