Discover to recover
09/11/202110:00 – 13:00
16/11/202110:00 – 13:00
online Zoom Autumn 2021
Discover to recover (six hours over two sessions)
You will learn how to recognise motivation and strengths as well as develop skills and tools to help you move forward in your life. This course will also explore development opportunities within the college.
- To build on our existing strengths and abilities
- To discover, explore and expand our potential
- To learn some strategies to achieve our goals
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College provides development opportunities for students to move forward in their recovery and to achieve their personals goals. A pre-requisite of being involved in the programme is to have attended this series of ‘Discover to recover’ workshops.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or email@example.com