5 ways to wellbeing
19/05/202213:30 – 16:30
Online zoom 2022 Summer
5 steps to wellbeing (Three hours over one session)
Explore each aspect of the five ways to wellbeing and what you can add into your everyday life to improve your emotional and mental wellbeing. Also, discover what steps can be taken when you are not feeling okay.
· To understand what the five ways to wellbeing are and how you can add them into your daily life.
· To understand the psychological and physiological workings of how the five ways can improve your wellbeing.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the Zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the Zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org