Building healthy relationships
19/12/202209:30 – 12:30
Zoom Autumn 2022
About the course
Connecting with others can have a positive effect on our wellbeing. This course explores the physiological and psychological benefits of having meaningful relationships. You will gain an understanding of how to form new relationships and build on skills to maintain relationships you already have in your life.
- To understand how having healthy relationships can improve your mental wellbeing.
- To explore how to form and maintain healthy relationships.
This course takes place over three hours in one session.
If the course you would like to join is being delivered through Zoom, and you are new to Zoom, it may help to consider joining our 'getting comfortable with Zoom' workshop.
For all Zoom courses, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide that will be sent in the next email.
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your name on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.