Have you ever wondered what living healthy actually means? On this short course you’ll explore the 4 key aspects of a healthy lifestyle – healthy balanced eating, sleep, movement and exercise, and rest and relaxation. All four aspects are linked and one aspect might be more important to you than another and by focussing on one you’ll find it easier to focus on the others.
- Explore the principles of healthy eating
- Discover how sleep relates to wellbeing
- Explore the role of movement and exercise in relation to wellbeing
- Look at the impact of relaxation on wellbeing
- Understand the principles of behaviour change and identify goals to improve wellbeing
This course takes place over three hours in one sessions.