'Creativity is contagious, pass it on.’ – Albert Einstein
Creativity isn’t just about making things, but also a way of thinking. On this short course you will see how creative thinking can be used to problem solve and improve your wellbeing. You’ll try new techniques that will inspire you to become more creative in your everyday life.
- Gain practical experience of taking part in creative exercises.
- To learn about using creativity to improve wellbeing.
- To unlock creative potential.
It will be helpful for Students to have the following items handy during the session:
- A mug/cup
- Plain unlined paper, pencil and pen
- A plastic carrier bag
- Items to create a collage/mood board with: Just use what you have at home already:
- e.g. paper, old magazines, junk mail, flyers, old newspapers, old catalogues,coloured pens/pencils, string/wool/thread, old envelops, bus timetables, old cards. Something that can be used to stick things to paper - glue stick/white pva glue, sellotape, masking tape, double sided tape, glue dots, etc
This course takes place over three hours in one session.