Discover to recover
24/11/202213:30 – 16:30
01/12/202213:30 – 16:30
Zoom Autumn 2022
About the course
You will learn how to recognise motivation and strengths and develop skills and tools to help you move forward in your life. This course will also explore development opportunities within the college.
- To build on our existing strengths and abilities
- To discover, explore and expand our potential
- To learn some strategies to achieve our goals
New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College provides development opportunities for students to move forward in their recovery and to achieve their personals goals.
This course takes place over six hours hours in two sessions.
If the course you would like to join is being delivered through Zoom, and you are new to Zoom, it may help to consider joining our 'getting comfortable with Zoom' workshop.
For all Zoom courses, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide that will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your name on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.