This course was co-produced by women, for women.
Exploring the journey of a woman from puberty to menopause, this course explores the physical and emotional up’s and down’s of life from the perspective of cisgender women (women assigned female at birth).
· To explore ways to navigate life, while making the most of opportunities, generating hope and taking control.
· To gain knowledge about typical health conditions and screening available to women.
· To discuss and challenge stereotypes about gender roles and expectations and explore ways to maintain a healthy balance in our lives.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide on that will be sent in the next email
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation, and a link will be sent to you. The tutors will explain how to complete them during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org