Thinking holistically about wellbeing and wellness seminar (Forty-five Minutes)
This 45-minute session gives an opportunity for participants to think about the positive benefits of thinking broadly when considering routes to recovery, and how a focus on wellness rather than ill-health may be of benefit. This session will consider how making changes in one area might have more surprising positive benefits elsewhere, and how we all have the potential to influence our own wellbeing. It will offer insights from someone with lived experience about how these ideas help them and will give some practical ideas about how you might make a start to think more holistically about your wellbeing.
- To discover personal recovery and how differing routes help maintain wellbeing
- To focus on ‘wellness’ rather than illness and how it helps the whole person
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access zoom via the link in the email. You may need to download the zoom app
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you log in, you will be admitted into the session
- Reading our Zoom guide below for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation form in the link sent to them. The tutors will explain how to complete the form during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org