Connecting with others can have a positive effect on our wellbeing. This course explores the physiological and psychological benefits of having meaningful relationships. You will gain an understanding of how to form new relationships and build on skills to maintain relationships you already have in your life.
- To understand how having healthy relationships can improve your wellbeing.
- To explore how to form and maintain healthy relationships.
You can also read how our Building Healthy Relationships course helped one person rebuild a connection that she thought was gone for good on our blog.
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide on that will be sent in the next email
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation, and a link will be sent to you. The tutors will explain how to complete them during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org