Are you tired of not getting a good night's sleep?
Good quality sleep is crucial for living a healthy lifestyle, although aspects in life can sometimes prevent you getting a good night’s sleep. This course looks at the different stages of sleep, as well as the physiological and psychological benefits sleep has on functioning. You will also explore different strategies that can be used at home to improve your sleep.
- To understand the psychological and physiological benefits of sleep.
- To learn strategies to improve your sleep.
“A truly fantastic course – I cannot wait to put into practice all the things that I have learned – such as when to eat, what to do before going to bed and how to get the best out of my sleep; I think it’s going to make a big difference on my heath as well as with my relationship!” – Lousia, student and volunteer
As this is an online course, please prepare by:
- Using a notepad/paper and a pen during the session
- Using a PC, tablet or any mobile device to access Zoom via the link in the email. If you are using a tablet or phone, you may need to download the Zoom app.
- Using the link 5-10 minutes before the course is due to start to ensure that Zoom is working. Once you have logged in, you will be sent to a waiting room, where the tutor will acknowledge you and let you in to the main room. Please refer to the Zoom guide on that will be sent in the next email
- Reading our Zoom guide for more information about how to make the most out of the session and for technical support
For everyone’s safety, please ensure your display name on Zoom matches the name used to register for the course. You can watch this video on how to change your on your PC, tablet or mobile device ahead of the course. Tutors are unable to accept anyone on the course whose name does not match the list of attendees and for ease of access, we would advise all students to do this before the course is due to start.
It is important that all our students complete the course evaluation, and a link will be sent to you. The tutors will explain how to complete them during the session.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore places will be limited and all students will be required to pre-book in advance. Students who have not booked their place will not be able to access the zoom classroom.
For further information or queries, please contact the College on 01442 864966 or firstname.lastname@example.org